- 90000.00 INR
Why Choose Godrej Medical Refrigerators with Sure Chill Technology?
Guaranteed never to freeze vaccines
Research suggests that 75% to 100% of vaccine shipments are exposed to freezing temperature at some point during their time in the cold chain. Sure Chill technology guarantees never to freeze vaccines. Water surrounds a Sure Chill refrigeration compartment. When it has power, the water cools and forms ice above the compartment leaving only water at four degrees cooling the contents.
Minimises thermal shock
Damage can occur to vaccines through a single exposure to heat when there is a power outage. It can also occur through several short exposures to heat when standard equipment fails to meet the twin challenges of high ambient temperatures and unreliable electricity supply. The unique technology limits the temperature variation in the cabinet to less than 1??C. This eliminates the stratification and freezing problems found in conventional vaccine refrigerators and ensures vaccines are kept at a constant safe temperature.
Requires little power
Godrej medical refrigerators with Sure Chill technology are different. They deliver outstanding performance with as little as 2 hours of electricity per day at high ambient temperatures. If the power goes off completely, Sure Chill can keep vaccines at a safe temperature for 10 days or more, even with the refrigerator in normal use.
Available in 25, 50, 75, 100 & 225 Litre capacity
- Type : Vaccine Storage Refrigerators
- CapacityÂ : 99
- Height x Width x Depth (mm) : 1515 x 620 x 735
- Color : White
- Weight (Kg) :85
- Dimensions :Â 62.0 x 73.5 x 151.5 cm (LxDxH)
- Gross Storage Capacity : 99 Ltr
- Vaccine Storage Capacity : 72.5 Ltr
- Energy Consumption, Stable Running : 1.47 kWh/24 hours
- Energy Consumption, Cool Down Test : 2.77 kWh / 24 hours
- Refrigerant : R600a
- PQS Code : E003 / 081
- Weight : 85 Kg
- Quality Standard ; ISO 9001:2008
- Holdover Time : 3+ Days
- Stuffing Quantity (20'/40' Container) ; 21 / 45
- Minimal Thermal Shock ; Godrej Medical Refrigerator minimises thermal shock during usage, as compared to the conventional refrigerators
- Operating temperature range : 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage and frequency : 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Indian Patent no. : 313736(Refrigeration Apparatus)
- US Patent no. ; 9618253
- EP Patent no. :2454539 (All these Patents are under licensed from Sure Chill)
Office No. 18, Barve Memorial Complex, Opposite Hotel Panchali, J M Road, Pune, Maharashtra, 411005, India