- A large amount of and rapid intravenous infusion, strive for rescue time;
- Establish a good infusion channel for patients with repeated infusions;
- It can be used to monitor central venous pressure;
- Facilitate the input of hypertonic or irritating solutions.
- Anesthesiology, ICU, Oncology, Surgery, Neurology, Hematology, Emergency Department, etc.
- The catheter tube material is made of medical polyurethane (TPU), which has good biocompatibility. It can be automatically softened when placed in the human body and can be shaped according to the shape of the blood vessel to effectively protect the inner wall of the blood vessel;
- The surface of the tube is smooth and can protect the inner wall of the blood vessel. , Effectively prevent thrombosis and reduce the resistance of catheter placement;
- The graduated tube body is convenient for clinical placement of the tube according to the required length;
- The entire tube body is opaque to X-ray and convenient for positioning;
- The lumen distribution is reasonable and the flow is stable .
Catheter lumen diameter
Office No. 18, Barve Memorial Complex, Opposite Hotel Panchali, J M Road, Pune, Maharashtra, 411005, India